Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Fundamentals of Vargan: A Manual of Jew's Harp Techniques by Aksenty Beskrovny




ENGLISH EDITION OF FUNDAMENTALS OF VARGAN
Hello, friends! Recently I've started a crowdfunding project to publish Fundamentals of Vargan: A Manual of Jew's Harp Techniques, on which I've been working for several years. With support of Danmoi.com, the major partner of the English edition, and Michael Steinbach and Petr Jasinčuk, who inspired me to do this project, the English version of Fundamentals of Vargan will be prepared at the same time as the Russian version.

The project is being implemented in the Russian crowdfunding platform, so I prepared a separate page with English description of the project. Follow this link to find all information about the book, and couple of videos from my colleagues: www.aksenty.ru/en

To make a good and high quality translation of my materials into English is my long-cherished dream. So I would be very grateful to anyone who will take part in the development of the project, or will help draw attention to it.

P.S. Also many thanks to Dale Cooper and Deirdre Morgan for translating project description into English.


Fundamentals of Vargan: A Manual of Jew's Harp Techniques by Aksenty Beskrovny


No comments:

Post a Comment